We are proud to be in the heart of Belgrade exclusive district. We are within easy walking distance of bus and train central stations for major transport links,
so Belgrade main tourist attractions, shopping areas, restaurants and nightlife are just moments away.
- Kalemegdan, Republic Square, Skadarlija – 5 – 10 minutes on foot
- New Belgrade – 4 minutes by car
- Nikola Tesla airport – 20 minutes by car. You can order hotel transfer or take a taxi at the airport.
- If coming by your own car, you will first reach New Belgrade, then, go over Branko’s bridge and take the right turn at the end of the bridge. Keep turning right through Zagrebacka and Gavrila Principa Streets, continue right to the Austrian Embassy and straight ahead you will reach Toplicin venac and Marsala Birjuzova Street when turning left on the third traffic light.
- From Hungarian or Macedonian borders – follow E75 Highway
- From Croatian, Romanian or Bulgarian border – follow E70 Highway and road signs to Belgrade